Tuesday, October 4, 2011

'Shutting it down' or 'Goodbye'

I've been thinking about this a lot lately: I'm shutting down this blog.

I'm lost, I'm hurting, I'm confused.

If I do continue to write, no one will know it's me.  I made the mistake a while ago of giving out my old blog address and I've never been able to fully let go and write the 100% truth of my thoughts and feelings because of it.  And let's be honest.  A semi-anonymous blog just isn't all that fun because I'm always holding back.  Therefore, it has to go for that reason also.

So, thanks for reading and I hope you've enjoyed peeking into my life.

Hopefully, you'll find me again somewhere... only you won't know it's me, will you?

xx
Rose Holmes

2 comments:

  1. Always a shame to see a great blog go, but best of luck finding what you want and/or need. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadness. But of course it's understandable. Maybe I'll see you around :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.